Sunday 26 April 2015

I will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion - Buhari


The president - elect, General Mohammadu Buhari said he will re-investigate the issues surrounding the NNPC missing $20 Billion.

Buhari made this known while addressing a delegation of Adamawa State chapter of the All Progressive Congress, APC who paid hin a courtesy visit to congratulate him in his campaign headquarters  in Abuja.

According to Vanguard, Buhari said, " I want to further investigations over the missing money, and I regretted that the goverment hurried sacked the former CBN governor instead of investigating the missing funds".

Buhari who spoke in Hausa language, reiterated that his government will not give room for stealing of public funds meant to provide jobs and basic amenities to the common man.

He continued," I have heard some people have started returning money; I will not belive it, untill I go and see for myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment