Sunday 19 April 2015

Mayweather: I Don't Enjoy Boxing Anymore, But I promise you an Exciting Fight Against Manny Pacquiao


It is quite suprising to hear Mayweather admits that he dosent enjoy boxing anymore. This is coming in less than two weeks before the big fight with Manny pacquiao.

During the open media workout in preparation for the big bout against Manny, Mayweather said via sportal.com. " it is my job. I go to the gym , I  train, I know what to do, There was a time when it was fun but I am at this point now where I am really over all tha stuff".

Mayweather confirmed that the fight with Manny is an  important fight for his career, but stated that it will not define his legacy saying that his previous 47 wins is as important.

The fight between Mayweather and Manny is a $300 million showdown, which is considered as one of the best fights to be made in the sport.

According to the international Business Times, the Mayweather vs Pacquiao bout will be held in on May 2, 2015 at the MGM areana in Las Vegas Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment