Saturday 2 May 2015

Party Chieftain Slaps Enugu State APC Governorship Candidate.


Enugu State APC Governorship candiate, Mr Okey Ezea was slapped by the APC Vice-Chairman, South- East, Mr. Emma Eneukwu following an argument in respect of a ministerial slot in the Mohammadu Buhari-led adminstration.

The ugly incident happened  at the meeting of  South-East APC leaders at the Imo state governor's lodge Abuja. Governor Rochas Okorocha, Senator Nkige, Senator Osita Izunaso, Gen J.O.J Okoloagu (retired) were all in attendance.

Ezea stated this in a text message forwarded to jornalists in Enugu. And the SMS message reads - "Emma Eneukwu slapped me today because I told South - East leaders that Nsukka has not produced a minister since 1999. He did this before Rocha, Okoloague, Ngige and Izunaso etc, I just said the truth and requested justice and equity in the affairs of our party in Enugu State".

When  Eneukwu was contacted to confirm the incident, he simply denied slapping Ezea. According to his words- "I am surprised about that, nothing like that happened, I am very surprise, the story is allien to me and I dont know anything about it, May be he did it to mar my image , I dont fight people , and I am not a thug" he concluded.






No comments:

Post a Comment